Welcome to the GlobalBioIm Library Webpage¶
This is a free Matlab library. It contains generic modules that facilitate the implementation of forward models and optimization algorithms. It also capitalizes on the strong commonalities between the various image-formation models that can be exploited to build a fast, streamlined code.
This page contains the detailed documentation of each function/class of the library. The documentation is generated automatically from comments within M-files.
- July 2018: New release (v 1.1). Speed up your codes using the library with GPU (read more).
- May 2018: New release (v 1.0.1).
- March 2018: New release (v 1.0).
- November 2017: New release (v 0.2). New tools, more flexibility, improved composition.
- June 2017: First public release of the library (v 0.1).
- M. Unser, E. Soubies, F. Soulez, M. McCann, L. Donati, GlobalBioIm: A Unifying Computational Framework for Solving Inverse Problems, Proceedings of the OSA Imaging and Applied Optics Congress on Computational Optical Sensing and Imaging (COSI‘17), San Francisco CA, USA, June 26-29, 2017, paper no. CTu1B.